Raymond E. Terry Ginn, Jr., Esq.
Partner/Director, Senior Litigation Attorney
- BA: Bucknell University
- JD: University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated for Ethical Standards of Legal Ability
- 2012, 2013 Pennsylvania SuperLawyers recognition as top 5 percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Solicitor, County of Tioga, PA
Courts Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania: October 30, 1981
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania: March 13, 1982
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit: June 10, 1986
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Tioga County Bar Association (Past President)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Past & Present Community Activities:
- Instructor, Business Law: Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Laurel Health Systems Development Committee
- Tyoga Country Club Board of Directors
- Automobile Accidents
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Insurance Claims
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Jury and Non-Jury trials in Pennsylvania and Federal Courts
- Mediation Services
"It is wonderful to know that there are still people who care about what is right. I recommend Mr. Ginn, Mr. Vickery, Jackie, and Amy with the greatest praise."
— Lin A.
"Terry is, in my honest and humble opinion, which everyone is entitled to, one of the best injury lawyers in the business."
— David W.
"Mr. Vickery took my case, believing we could win, and I saw that not only was he compassionate, but in the courtroom he really knew what he was doing."
— Judy S.